Returns & Exchanges
1. Unwanted Products/Exchanges
In general, you can return/exchange unwanted products to us at no charge, provided:
- it is undamaged and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached;
- it is in the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition with all seals still intact (if applicable).
We will happily accept returns if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase. All parcels must be returned to us within 30 days of delivery. We allow 1 free return/exchange per order.
To request a return/exchange, please email email@example.com or contact us on 082 899 1280.
2. Defective Products
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality and without defects.
What is a defect? A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- damage arising from unauthorised alterations to the product; and
- where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you.
- item more than 3 months old from the day you receive it.
If you have received a product which turns out to be defective, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as reasonably possible after you become aware of the defect. We will offer a free exchange or a full refund.